Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Besties Color it, Create it, Show it off Challenge # 5

Welcome everyone to our July challenge here at



My Besties Colour It, Create It, Show It Off



I have a extra special Prize this month for

First Place winner this month

This prize has been kindly donated by


on the links to find their Facebook pages Larry Vines make

 these him self such a clever man and they also have a very

 friendly Facebook Group if your would like to join this great

 group please click on the name Your Happy Ctafty Place 

This is the Prize First Place can win A calico Bag with a My

 Besties embroidered on it just like this one the prize may not

 be exactly the same but I am sure it is going to be fantastic 



Thank you so much for this prize I am sure someone is going

 to love it :)

You can find the winners to our May Challenge HERE




Our Lovely Sponsor is Sherri Baldy My Besties 




You can find all of Sherri Baldy's My Besties Images and craft

 supplies HERE and HERE


Our Theme is Anything Goes

  everyone is welcome to enter tour challenge with any Image

or project this is a open challenge 

You may enter three entries you must be a follower of our

 Challenge blog  and we would love you all to show off your

 entries on our Facebook group also


1st place winner and Runner up are chosen by Random org

top 5 and the rest of the prizes are chose with a vote from the

 design team 



Our challenge will run from the 1st to 28th AEST

Our Prizes For this challenge






1st Place Winner

3 Images plus Certificate & Badge

Runner Up Winner

2 Image plus Certificate & Badge

Top 5 Winner

1 Images plus Certificate & Badge

DT Favourite Winner

 Certificate & Badge

Best Technique Winner

Certificate & Badge

Highly Commended Winner

Certificate & Badge

DT Guest DT Spot

Wins Certificate and badge and also will be our Guest DT


Winners will be Announced on the last day of the month with


 a winners post



Welcome to our Guest DT

Geertje



My name is Geertje Deelstra. I'm 38 years 
old married and mother of 3 sons.

I live in a small village in Friesland, a 
province in north Netherlands.
In 2006 I started with scrapbooking, 
but soon I made the switch to cardmaking.

I love to use cutie stamps on my cards, 
like besties and magnolia. 
I color with distress inkt, derwent
coloursoft pencils and sometimes copics.
On almost all my cards you can f
ind diecuts from various brands.
I'm very pleased to be this months guest designer....I hope you like my card



Thank you very much for being our Guest DT

for this month we really appreciate it



Now for our Design Team Projects for this Month



hope you enjoy their fabulous creations



Janis is using Image Oct Deco 18






Ilonka is using Image 0040




Astrid is using Image 091




Delphina is using Image 3D Blue Girl Little 







Marianne is using Image 018





Hester is using Image 593




Andrea is using Image 121






Tina is using Image 593





Linette is using Image 431




Twila is using Image 614




Mindy is using Image 593




Carolina is using Image 091




Eleonora is using Image 031




Art is using Image 820







Michelle is using Image 568




Now it is your turn please add your link to the Linky below

We can't wait to see all your creations 












3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT projects! AND WOW!!! I love the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thrill to see my card chosen for a runner up winner this time around! Congratulations for all the winners . . . and thanks so much to the DT for their inspiration.

    ReplyDelete